Debenhams- Wallis Concession
Full time Supervisor- Debenhams- Wallis concession
Be part of the team...
Wallis is fast paced, aspirational, exciting and fun and our culture reflects this. With passion and enthusiasm for our jobs, our product and our brand, we are very proud of the role we all play in making Wallis so successful. Our people show innovation, take ownership, challenge the norm and play an active part in driving the business forward.
We are looking for a responsible full time supervisor to oversee the running of our White City Debenhams concession. The ideal candidate must have at least 2 year's worth of retail experience and experience working in a supervisor/team leader role.
You'll be an inspiring, hands-on leader with a great eye for detail, a love for fashion and retail, and a serious commitment to great customer service. Your enthusiasm and passion for the industry will motivate those around you, and you will lead by example.
• Hold the store and lead the team in the managers' absence, including responsibility for ensuring all relevant procedures are adhered to at all times.
• Supports management team with the delivery of all KPI's.
• Leads by example, shows enthusiasm and takes pride in the role.
• Promotes exceptional customer service by selling and acting as a role model for the team.
• Coaches and motivates team to maximise individual and store performance.
• Takes responsibility for supporting the manager in dealing with poor performance and conduct issues.
Key skills and behaviours required:
• Thinks commercially
• Ability to deliver results through a team
• Ability to build credible working relationships with the team, managers and host
• Able to communicate in a confident manner
• Able to work under pressure
• Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
• Able to manage difficult situations and adapt management style to different situations and individuals
• Commitment, drive and self-motivation
• Being a role model for the brand
• Has a positive approach
• Able to manage time by prioritising and delegating
• Fully flexible to work a variety of days and times, including weekends
Hand it in in-person to: Wallis Marble Arch 532-534 Oxford Street W1C 1RL